Ted Cruz Endorses Mike Crane in Georgia’s Third Congressional District

Source: The Resurgent | June 23, 2016 | Erick Erickson

This is a hotly contested runoff in Georgia. Mike Crane is the conservative in the race. I’m supporting him and he also has the Club for Growth and others supporting him. He is running against an establishment squish who the entirety of the establishment world is vomiting over about how awesome the opponent it. It is because Mike Crane’s opponent will just be a yes man.

….

Ted Cruz is throwing his support behind Mike Crane, recognizing Mike as the only conservative left standing in the race.

“We need conservative fighters like Mike Crane in the House of Representatives,” said Cruz. “As a small business owner, Mike has seen firsthand the heavy burden of government red tape and regulation. And in Congress, I know Mike will stand up to the career politicians in Washington because that is exactly what he has done in Georgia. Today, I’m proud to join thousands of Peach State conservatives in supporting Mike to represent Georgia’s Third Congressional District, and I look forward to fighting alongside him for jobs, freedom, and security for Georgians and all Americans.”

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.