Ted Cruz Got Donald Trump to Defend Planned Parenthood on Stage in SouthCarolina

Source: The Resurgent | February 13, 2016 | Erick Erickson

That was one of the most amazing parts of the CBS Debate and Cruz at his finest.

In a feisty exchange related to core principles, Cruz pointed out that Donald Trump had said the federal government should fund Planned Parenthood. Not only did Trump agree that the federal government should fund Planned Parenthood, but Trump praised all the good work Planned Parenthood does.

….

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1028

ConstitutionalConservative #1029

Cruz did very good pointing out the ultra liberalism of Trump, but his supporters especially the ones who are phony conservatives don’t care their minds have been deceived. Trump did speak the truth when he said I can go out in the street and shoot someone and they would still vote for me (or words to that effect).

I seen on the Drudge Poll they show Trump 55% over second place Cruz at 21%, thought it curious there was no Poll on Drudge after the eight debate, it is possible I missed it but I do check Drudge at least once everyday.

I really think Trump would be the ruination of our Republic just as bad if not worse than anybody the democrats will put up, so many eyes are blinded by those progressive liberal elitist like Trump who appear as angels of light. Trump has rallied those dark angels against our constitutional republic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.