Ted Cruz on Donald Trump Pushing GOP to OK Abortion: “This is His Pulling the…

Source: Life News | April 22, 2016 | Steven Ertelt

Ted Cruz on Donald Trump Pushing GOP to OK Abortion: “This is His Pulling the Mask Off”

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz has commented on Donald Trump’s saying he wants the Republican party to weaken its pro-life platform to allow for supporting abortions in cases of rape or incest. Cruz says Trump is finally showing his true self when it comes to abortion.

As LifeNews.com reported yesterday, Trump said he “absolutely” wants to change the Republican party’s current pro-life platform to promote abortions in cases of rape or incest.

“Yes I would. Absolutely, for the three exceptions, I would,” he said. Trump was then pressed further and asked if he would make an exception to protect the “health” of the mother. “I would leave it for the life of the mother, but I would absolutely have the three exceptions.”

Now, Cruz is chiming in, as Politico reports:

“His campaign manager is now a big-time Washington lobbyist. They’ve brought in tons of Washington lobbyists. This has become the Washington campaign,” Cruz said in an interview with radio host Dom Giordano on Philadelphia’s 1210 WPHT, in reference to the Trump campaign hiring of Paul Manafort to handle the candidate’s operations.

Cruz continued, “And if you’re fed up with politicians who lie to us and go to Washington and become liberals, Donald is telling us he wants to raise taxes, and he is the same politically correct New York liberal that Hillary Clinton is.”

When the host remarked of Trump’s abortion position, Cruz called it “part of his pulling the mask off and revealing that he is really a New York liberal.”

“You know, on Tuesday, two New York liberals won the New York primary: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump,” Cruz said, calling them “flip sides of the same coin.”

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5036

Reggie Dunlop #5047

I don’t think my acquaintance deserves the death penalty for what her sperm donor did.

http://www.savethe1.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.