Ted Cruz Reconfirms: I Have "Absolutely Zero" Interest in Being Trump's VP

Source: Townhall | March 16, 2016 | Katie Pavlich

During an interview with Salem Radio host Hugh Hewitt Tuesday, GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz reconfirmed he has no interest in becoming Donald Trump’s vice presidential candidate should he fail to become the Republican nominee. 

….

HH: All right, so having that background, those vulnerabilities, and given the extremely negative, harsh, and I believe untrue things that Donald Trump has said about you, would you ever agree to serve as his vice president on a ticket?

TC: I have absolutely zero interest in doing that. Donald Trump loses to Hillary, and the answer, as you know, Hugh, a lot of folks in the Washington establishment, they’re having fevered dreams right now of wanting a brokered convention.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuwNrbtsFM4″ allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”315″ width=”560″></iframe>

…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2749

Ted Cruz wouldn’t want to associate himself with all that would exposed about Trump if he were to be nominated.

slhancock1948 #2751

He is smart. We don’t know half the stuff about Trump, I am sure. I’m also sure that Hillary will bring it all out during the campaign. The Clintons have deep ties to the media, and while Trump has had his free time with the media, it will end the day ha faces off with Hillary. They are all in for Hillary or any democrat. Had Trump run as a democrat, he’d be one of their darlings, but to challenge Hillary is another thing.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.