Ted Cruz talks about his friend who died in 9/11, Trump can’t name one of …

Source: The Right Scoop | April 16, 2016 | soopermexican

Ted Cruz talks about his friend who died in 9/11, Trump can’t name one of ‘HUNDREDS’ of his who did

Ted Cruz joined Trump leg-humper Sean Hannity in Binghamton of Upstate New York and talked about his experience in 9/11 and names the person he and Heidi knew who died in the plane that crashed into the Pentagon.

<script src=”http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4848168775001&amp;w=466&amp;h=263″ type=”text/javascript”></script>

Contrast this with the cheeto-faced idiot, who literally said that he knows “hundreds of people” who died at 9/11, but refuses to name even ONE!!

….

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4569

Barbara Olson.

She urged Ted Cruz to ask Heidi to marry him.

Victoria #4580

I recall Olson said Barbara called him from the plane at the last moment and said they were crashing into the Pentagon building. It really hurt me to think she knew she was likely dying. That day was horrible, so many people vaporized, never to be found, and seeing people jumping from the buildings.

I remember George Bush, having to hold himself together through such a tragedy and he was masterful. Can you imagine having Obama then, or Trump? I can see Cruz being like Bush. Lord, give us Cruz.

I think we are going to have another 911 at some point – thousands killed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.