Ted Cruz: Transgender 'Bathroom Bills' Are 'Perfectly Reasonable'

Source: Talking Points Memo | April 14, 2016 | Caitlin MacNeal

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said Thursday that he supports North Carolina lawmakers’ push to keep transgender people from using the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity.

Cruz said laws requiring people to use the restroom that corresponds to the sex on their birth certificate makes sense because “men should not be going to the bathroom with little girls,” according to the Associated Press.

“That is a perfectly reasonable determination for the people to make,” Cruz said during a pre-taped town hall with MSNBC on Thursday, according to the AP.

……

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4447

Ted Cruz: “men should not be going to the bathroom with little girls.”

Victoria #4455

I am not a little girl, but a small boned woman (my reading glasses frame is a child’s sized frame and dentists complain they can’t get their hand in my smaller sized mouth). I am 5’4″, and I AM NOT GOING TO BE IN A WOMAN’S BATHROOM WITH A MAN. He would have the advantage since I am not big and strong.

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE MEN THAT THEY WANT TO BE IN OUR BATHROOM AND ARE SUING TOWNS/CITIES TO DO JUST THAT AND TOWNS/CITIES ARE PASSING LAWS TO ALLOW IT?

It’s ridiculous. Let’s go to numerous bathrooms for one person with a big lock on each one. I would bet the trans people would not want that as they WANT to be with women in women’s bathrooms. Having to be by himself in a one person bathroom just wouldn’t give him any jollies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.