Ted Cruz wins the most delegates at Virginia GOP convention

Source: Washington Post | April 30, 2016 | Jenna Portnoy

Supporters of Ted Cruz dominated a slate of delegates that Virginia Republicans chose Saturday at their state convention, further demonstrating the Texas senator’s mastery of the delegate-selection process.

Of the 13 national delegates picked by party activists here, 10 are Cruz supporters and three support Donald Trump. The tally represents the biggest chunk up for grabs of the 49 total delegates who will represent the state at the national convention in Cleveland this summer.

….

Ken Cuccinelli II, a Cruz surrogate and former Virginia attorney general, boasted that they could have picked up even more if they wanted to.

….

The delegates include Cuccinelli; Virginia Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas; national committeewoman-elect Cynthia Dunbar; Del. Kathy J. Byron (Bedford); Del. Timothy D. Hugo (Fairfax) and Subba R. Kolla of Loudoun County, who is the state’s first Indian American delegate to a national convention.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5576

Victoria #5578

Every time I hear/see Trump on TV, I cringe. I cannot understand why so many people are willing to want that piece of crud in the White House. If he is president, we will be the laughing stock of the entire world. Your world will consist of your house and your yard where you are president for life. Preserve your world because you can’t change the universe, the world, this country, your state, your county, your city, but you can control your world. This is going Galt – letting the world go nuts but saving your world where, yes, you are president for life.

CA Surveyor #5601

The way to control your world is to hitch it to Yeshua HaMachiac!

(he wins, I looked in the back of the book)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.