The beginning of the end for @realDonaldTrump ?

Source: Steve Deace's Facebook | June 6, 2016 | Steve Deace

Trump having the worst 72 hours of coverage I can recall in recent memory for a nominee/president/presidential candidate. He has no little Marcos, lyin Teds, or low energy Jebs to triangulate off of, so he’s all alone to flail away in his own fish bowl.

The race-baiting language is easy to demagogue in today’s low-information voter world. The same kind of demagoguery Trump has been using to his own advantage actually, so he’s being hoisted from his own petard in a way.

No one is truly loyal to him other than his incestuous batch of sychophants, retreads, and flunkies that have been infesting cable news media for months now. All people not up to the task of overcoming such a poop show. Those in the party who would be are only with Trump because they presume he’s gonna be the nominee so they wanted a seat at the table. Such opportunists are the last ones who are gonna run head first into a clenched fist for him.

The media did turn on Trump as we all predicted, but this particular F-5 was almost unintented consequences Trump gifted to them. This isn’t the result of some hidden vault of Trump oppo research they were saving for the right time. This was simply Trump doing this to himself, and the media gave him a Truman Show-style audience in front of the country to drop his trousers.

Because he has no issue substance whatsoever, he cannot change the subject. This is the shallow end of the gene pool where Trump does his best/worst work, but now he’s choking on his own sludge. When you live by the media demogaguery, you die by the media demogagouery.

When your own surrogates start leaking stuff to the media that’s never a good sign. I’ve been on campaigns where that happened before, and it was ALWAYS a sign we were about to lose. It’s usually somebody who can see this thing is imploding. So they want to get out ahead of the blast radius with their buddies in the media. Cockroaches always find ways to survive.

If this sounds like I don’t think Trump will survive this, it’s because he shouldn’t. But his cult has been resilient before so we will see. Frankly, an argument could be made the worst case scenario for the GOP is he does, and just becomes more and more toxic as the campaign drones on.

Eventually infecting everyone down ballot, too. In fact, if I were advising down ballot candidates I don’t know what I’d tell them. They’re in a real tough spot, for they will get all the baggage of Trump with none of the benefits since there won’t be any left.

Maybe the smartest thing Trump could do is literally just go away until Cleveland. Work hard to give a great speech, and then disappear again until the debates. Force the media to cover Hillary. who’s really damaged as well, instead of him. Because right now it’s like there’s a one-person race and you’re just watching a meltdown.

Remember what I first said on my show on February 29th. The only thing that generates more ratings than building the megalomaniac up is tearing him down.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6795

Consistent #6796

Consistent #6797

Consistent #6798

Consistent #6799

Consistent #6801

CA Surveyor #6802

likening Trump and Joe McCarthy

What are you talking about?

Joe McCarthy was one of our finest, and definitely the bravest, US Senator of all time.

Had we heeded Joe, we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in.

Consistent #6804

ConstitutionalConservative #6813

The article is a good assessment and an accurate representation of the current situation. As usual with such appraisals; reading between the lines one can conclude unless there is some sort of intersession Hillary will beat Trump bloody despite her own criminality. Anyway it turns out it is for we the people a lose, lose; unless there is some immediate radical intervention to cut both these terminal cancers out.

After almost eight years of obama and no attempts to stop the carnage he perpetrated we will sit and watch another do the same undeterred for at least another four years. A continued very sad, sorry and fearsome future awaits. The god of this world is enthralled with what he has wrought, the collapse of the only Christian nation to ever exist.

Victoria #6815

Below is a portion of this article from the New York Times:
    “Democrats Jump On Allies of Donald Trump in Judge Dispute”
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/democrats-trump-presidential-race.html?referer=

From Victoria/Marcella: This article is NOT about Democrats – it is about the mentally disturbed Trump who is crazy and only considers himself and family as being Americans. I have written that on a thread here before.
    This is a long article (only a short piece of it here) and you should go to the link and read it all. There are bits and pieces of the article out there and I traced those until I got to the actual source of the fragments.

Trump’s verbal criticism about the judge being “Mexican” continues unabated – NO ONE CAN STOP HIM. Read below and meet me at the bottom of the quote:

“Democrats received unexpected ammunition from Mr. Trump himself, who, in an extraordinary conference call with allies on Monday, urged them to defend his criticisms of a federal judge’s Mexican heritage — and then rebuked his campaign staff for having suggested otherwise.”

“On the conference call, reported first by the Bloomberg News website and later confirmed by two participants, Mr. Trump argued that talking points sent by his campaign to his allies, directing them not to discuss the Trump University case, were ill advised.”

““Take that order and throw it the hell out,” Mr. Trump said.”

“He then went further in excoriating his campaign staff: “Are there any other stupid letters that were sent to you folks?” Mr. Trump said, according to the Bloomberg News report. “That’s one of the reasons I want to have this call, because you guys are getting sometimes stupid information from people that aren’t so smart.””

“Mr. Trump’s doggedness, and his chastisement of his own aides, contributed to a sense of powerlessness among Republicans who said they increasingly saw no way to influence Mr. Trump’s behavior or to convince him that his actions could hurt the party in competitive House, Senate and governor’s races.”

“Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, has held discussions with Mr. Trump about his attacks on Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel of Federal District Court, who is overseeing a suit against the now-shuttered Trump University, according to a Republican briefed on the talks.”

“This is the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy,” Mr. Lindsey Graham said. “If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” he added. “There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”
    ——————————————–
    The above is why Trump should not be president – he cannot think of consequences of his actions and he is going to do what he wants at any time – to hell with everyone else. As you see, he cannot be counseled by others – he lashes out at anyone who tries to curtail his behavior.

This article, if you think about it, explains very well that Trump is a megalomaniac (a person who is obsessed with their own power) and will destroy this country’s relationship with every other country on earth and destroy this country.

He doesn’t have the INTELLIGENCE to know he should not be slamming a judge because he is “Mexican”. Trump’s case is about a fake school, not a wall. Trump doesn’t care – he will do whatever he wants – and that is the reason he should not be president – HE WILL DO WHATEVER “HE” WANTS.

ConstitutionalConservative #6818

Victoria said;

HE WILL DO WHATEVER “HE” WANTS.

Yes indeed and in that and more he much the same as obama; the parallels are evident. Between the two of them it is not a matter of better or worse it is a matter of piling on and continued destruction to the death of our Republic.

I imagine Victoria Marcella (the perfect name for an author) could author a true story, a book in the vain of Murder She Wrote. Digging deeply, following leads she gathers abundant evidence of collusion by the powers that be; standing firmly against we the people. In the end there will be an ironclad case for the premeditated murder of our nation. If only the killers would suffer in this world before our eyes as they should.

It almost writes itself and the title: HE WILL DO WHATEVER “HE” WANTS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.