The Most Dangerous Store In America

Source: The Resurgent | April 22, 2016 | Steve Berman

Target

Welcome to a store where felons are welcome, law-abiding citizens are discouraged from protecting themselves, pedophiles stalk little girls with impunity and a hall pass. Welcome to a store that sent your personal data and credit card numbers to Russian criminal gangs.

Welcome to Target, the most dangerous store in America.

If you’ve got one of these hives of wickedness in your town, enter at your own risk, because their management wants to ensure they keep their brand promise “expect more, pay less” only they never told you what you should expect more of, or what they think you’ll be paying less for.

On Tuesday, Target let the world know that pedophiles are welcome in their stores. They “felt it was important to state our position.”

We believe that everyone—every team member, every guest, and every community—deserves to be protected from discrimination, and treated equally. Consistent with this belief, Target supports the federal Equality Act, which provides protections to LGBT individuals, and opposes action that enables discrimination.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.

Either Target has installed mind-readers in its stores, or that policy is an invitation to pedophiles to enter their stores, posing as people who “identify” as women with penises, who wish to use the ladies’ room or women’s changing room. Any father who takes his daughter to the Target fitting room ought to be prosecuted for child endangerment.

The company demonstrates raw hypocrisy. They made this announcement in the wake of North Carolina’s HB2 law which sensibly and redundantly memorializes into law the fact that men and women have different ways of going potty. Apparently CEO Brian Cornell and the other five men on his executive team of eleven all sit down to pee. I wonder what would happen if a man followed Executive Vice President Janna Potts into the executive ladies’ room?

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4981

rodamala #4986

I have not done business with Target ever since they kicked the VFW vets doing their annual Buddy Poppy sale off their property.

EVERYDAY #4994

I have to add Target to my boycott list.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.