The Most Despicable Accusation Yet against ‘Never Trump’

Source: National Review | October 20, 2016 | Ian Tuttle

Disgusting, just disgusting. Via the Washington Examiner:

Talk radio host Laura Ingraham claimed Thursday morning that conservatives who refuse to vote for GOP nominee Donald Trump explicitly support abortion.

….

…..

Let’s do a little recollecting, shall we?

Which of us supported the GOP primary candidate who once described himself as “very pro-choice,” even “pro-choice in every respect”?

Which of us supported the primary candidate who once said that he would not support a ban on partial-birth abortions?

Which of us supported the primary candidate who recommended his pro-abortion sister as a Supreme Court justice?

Which of us supported the primary candidate who parroted the false talking point that abortion is a “small part” of Planned Parenthood’s operation, and claimed that the organization helps “millions and millions of women”?

Which of us supported the primary candidate who said that maybe Planned Parenthood shouldn’t actually be defunded?

If you really gave a damn about abortion, maybe you’d have gotten behind an actually pro-life candidate. But to foist this charlatan on pro-life conservatives, then condemn those of us who can’t in good conscience back him as “standing for Roe v. Wade and partial-birth abortion,” is, quite simply, despicable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10875

slhancock1948 #10882

One thing this election cycle has fully exposed is this: the price that our so-called conservative and religious leaders are willing to pay to survive, or to make a dime. The bar they fell to was so low that it is humiliating. I was totally disappointed in Cruz’s finally joining the Trump train, but I recall that he only stated that he was voting for Trump and I did not hear him say that we all should do the same. At least he spared us that humiliation.

Limbaugh was totally dishonest in his almost daily denials, saying that he was not really supporting Trump, except he talked of no one else. Ingraham has beclowned herself, and I respected her a lot. Sarah Palin, well I saw that one coming, but even she stooped way down during the primaries to lie about Cruz and others. The religious leaders…well, that is totally reprehensible, except with the influence of Rick Warren and the emergent church, you see that they are willing to become the world to somehow gain the world…although not for Christ. For some phony peace.

As I wrote to Steve Deace, I see that what is coming is this: a refining and defining of the remnant that Christ will return for. He is coming for a spotless bride…which is not us right now. He will bring us through the fire of persecution to refine us. Many who call themselves believers now will abandon the faith bc of the persecution.

Yes, I am proud to be called names bc it tells me that they know I am right in my judgment, but they need the masses to follow them to make them feel that they are doing the right thing. I don’t need anybody else to confirm my choice except my Lord & Savior.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.