The progressive nanny state just gave us the greatest trolling opportunity EVER

Source: Conservative Review | December 10, 2016 | Steve Deace

Behold! Here before you, the snarky teenagers of the Los Angeles Unified School District, is one of the greatest trolling opportunities ever gifted upon us by the progressive nanny state.

A hotline has been set up for some of your peers to vent their anxieties about the world according to Trump. It would appear his electoral claim to the White House is having a Voldemort-esque “He who shall not be named” impact on their self-esteem and feelings of insecurity.

What will the orange man do next? When will the next nasty midnight Tweet come? So much unpredictability after eight years of Dear Leader Obama stroking their hair and whispering utopian fantasies in their ears.

The ground beneath their feet trembles. The future is full of terrors. If there was only a total stranger to call and confirm for me that, yes, Trump is the worst thing to happen since global warming and single-sex bathrooms, that would be awesome, dude.

Now, if you are laughing at this, that means you are sane and not a complete sissy. And that you likely have parents who would kick you out of their home, and tell you to go live in the park if you ever dishonored the family name by indulging in the use of such a hotline. Good for them. They get it.

Hopefully they will get your sense of humor, too, when you call that hotline and unload the full frontal assault of mockery that such a brainchild deserves. For if adults keep foisting such nonsense upon you, you really have no choice but to go rogue and take back your education from the clutches of emotional and psychological buffoonery.

I trust that some of you have not been totally brainwashed into accepting such groupthink yet. I trust that some of you have chosen the path of personal integrity rather than cultish victimology.

….

But don’t let me spoil all the fun, kids. Go do your own troll and take it from here. Just remember: it takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at him while he’s crying for a stupid reason.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.