The Shocking Truth About Heidi Cruz

Source: Redstate | 4.4.2016 | Southernconstitutionalist

There is some jaw-dropping new information out regarding Ted Cruz’s wife Heidi…read below for details.

Heidi Cruz does NOT oppose national sovereignty !

Conspiracy theorists would have us believe that Heidi Cruz opposes national sovereignty and instead believes in a continental governmental structure, which would erase the boundaries between Canada, the United States, and Mexico and establish lawmaking under an EU-type structure.

Here is what actually happened:

In 2005, the Independent Task Force on North America produced a report based on the work and research of 31 members. Heidi Cruz was a member and provided economic contributions.

In reading the actual report, it is hardly nefarious or frightening. Cruz offered the following commentary, emphasizing the role of the free market:

I support the Task Force report and its recommendations aimed at building a safer and more prosperous North America. Economic prosperity and a world safe from terrorism and other security threats are no doubt inextricably linked. While governments play an invaluable role in both regards, we must emphasize the imperative that economic investment be led and perpetuated by the private sector. There is no force proven like the market for aligning incentives, sourcing capital, and producing results like financial markets and profit-making businesses. This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for the poorest among us—truly the measure of our success. As such, investment funds and financing mechanisms should be deemed attractive instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed in conjunction with market participants.

Not quite a call for a New World Order, is it?

Heidi Cruz is NOT a puppet of the CFR!

More at: 

Conspiracy theorists would have us believe that Heidi Cruz opposes national sovereignty and instead believes in a continental governmental structure, which would erase the boundaries between Canada, the United States, and Mexico and establish lawmaking under an EU-type structure.

Here is what actually happened:

In 2005, the Independent Task Force on North America produced a report based on the work and research of 31 members. Heidi Cruz was a member and provided economic contributions.

In reading the actual report, it is hardly nefarious or frightening. Cruz offered the following commentary, emphasizing the role of the free market:

I support the Task Force report and its recommendations aimed at building a safer and more prosperous North America. Economic prosperity and a world safe from terrorism and other security threats are no doubt inextricably linked. While governments play an invaluable role in both regards, we must emphasize the imperative that economic investment be led and perpetuated by the private sector. There is no force proven like the market for aligning incentives, sourcing capital, and producing results like financial markets and profit-making businesses. This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for the poorest among us—truly the measure of our success. As such, investment funds and financing mechanisms should be deemed attractive instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed in conjunction with market participants.

Not quite a call for a New World Order, is it?

Heidi Cruz is NOT a puppet of the CFR!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3814

I think we can rest better knowing that Cruz has no dirty secrets about his wife’s activity at Goldman Sachs. The sad thing is that MOST of this drivel has come from DT, who DOES have ties with GS and many other big banks…serious ties, at that.

The mudslinging in this campaign reminds me of Romney, although I think that Trump may have passed that line, as well. He knows no low which he is not willing to stoop to, which invigorates his followers, as they somehow think this means he’ll do the same to Hillary! HA! I’d not get my hopes too high on that one!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #3818

When Trump says he will “Spill The Beans On Heidi” he is I believe talking about her temporary membership in the CFR, the internet is replete with articles about the CFR, Goldman Sachs and Heidi from conspiracy oriented sights which make her sound like the most evil member ever. During Ted’s run for the Senate against Texas Lt Gov Dewhurst it was brought up and this was suppose to be the death nail to the Cruz campaign of course Alex Jones and others where all over it even Trumpbart published articles which where nothing but rewrites of the conspiracy sites, as I remember know legitimate news sites would touch it, once Ted addressed the facts it became an ineffective assault.

Heidi did make a speech at the CFR one time, she had I think; become a member when she was the economic adviser to Condi Rice the membership was for 5 years. I had read the entire speech which was about North Americas economics, I thought I saved the speech but I guess not because I can’t find it but remember in that speech Heidi forcible stated she would not support any CFR policies that threatened the Sovereignty of the U.S., maybe someone else can find that speech but be advised the search will display tons of crap but finding the specific speech eludes me. Of Course the conspiracy theorist twisted the speech to meet their agenda.

I expect at some point the Trump campaign or one of their surrogates will bring out all theTrumpedUp charges if they can somehow work around Ted’s former defense of Heidi during his Senate campaign or they’ll just do it for effect just to put him on the defensive, Ted is ready for it but it will do some damage maybe just enough in a tight race, I think that is why they are holding back for now. I’m thinking he should get out ahead of this but he is politically much wiser and certainly more measured than I, he may be prepared to work it to his advantage one thing for certain he is not easily surprised or ill prepared.

CA Surveyor #3819

There is nothing there to get out ahead on.

This sort of false alarm would be poopular at FreeRepublic if it still existed, but alas, it has gone where the lovers of the lie go: Oblivion!

ConservativeGranny #3836

The Heidi Cruz conspiracy theory is one of the more stupid ones the Trump supporters have come up with. They so desperately want to demonize Ted Cruz that they will believe the most ridiculous stories and are now reading the National Enquirer like its the Bible.

silver pines #3853

There is nothing there to get out ahead on.

This sort of false alarm would be poopular at FreeRepublic if it still existed, but alas, it has gone where the lovers of the lie go: Oblivion!

Editor-Surveyor, good to see you here!

DIVINE JUSTICE?

CA Surveyor #3856

I wouldn’t want to blame Yehova for anything WRT what hit FreeRepublic, but it seems to be some kind of justice.

It has been erased from the net.

CA Surveyor #3858

The only way in to FR is the address:
    209.157.64.200 But nothing there works but reading the threads

Victoria #3860

Before Heidi Cruz took a leave of absence from Goldman Sachs to work on Cruz’s campaign, she was NOT in New York City Goldman Sachs, stealing money from poor people. She had an office in Houston where she lives in a high rise with Cruz and two daughters. Was she stealing money from poor people in this Houston office? No, she had clients come to her for investment advice because she has a degree in Economics and knows how markets work to invest money. If you ever had an account with an investment firm to help you choose stocks, that is what she does when she is working. People on another website write about her as though she is the devil incarnate. Ridiculous.

EVERYDAY #3861

I was watching a brief interview with Mrs. Trump. Never mind that I couldn’t understand her heavily accented English much of the time. But she comes off as what I thought she would be — a younger model trophy wife for an aging Lothario.

Heidi Cruz is good looking, “age appropriate,” smart and classy. She will be an excellent First Lady. After almost 8 years of that cow, Michelle Obama, it would be a joy to have Heidi Cruz bring some class back to the White House.

CA Surveyor #3862

The Trumpanzies at FR want everyone to believe that she is a senior VP.

Trumpanzies have demolished FR.

rgintn #3886

I’ve come to the conclusion to never accept trumpkin conspiracy theories on the Cruz family especially since trumpkins dismiss all trump’s real leftwing associations/donations.

silver pines #3946

I wouldn’t want to blame Yehova for anything WRT what hit FreeRepublic, but it seems to be some kind of justice.

It has been erased from the net.

It’s back up, so we know it wasn’t God; He doesn’t do things halfway.

silver pines #3949

I was watching a brief interview with Mrs. Trump. Never mind that I couldn’t understand her heavily accented English much of the time. But she comes off as what I thought she would be — a younger model trophy wife for an aging Lothario.

Heidi Cruz is good looking, “age appropriate,” smart and classy. She will be an excellent First Lady. After almost 8 years of that cow, Michelle Obama, it would be a joy to have Heidi Cruz bring some class back to the White House.

The Cruz family is lovely….there’s not a single thing wrong with any of their looks. And I find it rolling-on-the-floor hilarious that fans of Trump think they have room to criticize another candidate’s appearance, or that of his wife.

Melania Trump is 45, and she no doubt is starting to think about nips and tucks and ways to keep herself looking young for Trump. I would say I feel sorry for her, but she married a wallet, and she knew what she was getting.

Glenn Beck read an account of Trump saying that all he could think as he watched his bride Melania walk down the aisle was, “I’m bored.” He also stated he had no doubt their marriage would be over one day.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.