These 6 FOX News Hosts Have Been Lying About Ted Cruz; Here’s PROOF

Source: Politistick | March 25, 2016 | Jennifer Burke

….

Anyone doing a simple Google search would see that this Super PAC is not even pro-Cruz, but anti-Trump and completely unaffiliated with Cruz. In fact, Super PACs cannot be affiliated with any candidate and, by law, candidates are not allowed to strategize with them. There was even a disclaimer at the bottom of the ad, again as required by law, which stated, “Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.”

But, even setting aside that fact, this Super PAC, again, is anti-Trump, not pro-Cruz.

Despite this fact, six hosts on FOX News have repeatedly spread the lie that the Super PAC which did the ad was pro-Cruz. These six people are Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Peter Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, Lou Dobbs, and Andrea Tantaros.

….

Although Hannity issued an apology and retraction on social media, he was conveniently absent from both his radio and TV show on Thursday so more people heard the lie than saw the retraction.

Van Susteren went even harder in her attack on Cruz on social media Thursday, long after the truth had been circulating and Trump was revealed to be lying.

….

By the time her show aired, she, at least, had the decency to retract her statement and admit that the ad was done by an anti-Trump Super PAC and had nothing to do with Cruz.

Also on Thursday, again long after the truth that the Super PAC had nothing to do with Cruz was out, consistent Trump cheerleaders Andrea Tantaros, co-host of The Five and Outnumbered, and Lou Dobbs, from FOX Business, both flat out lied about Ted Cruz. In fact, Dobbs took it one step further. Using the lie that Cruz was behind the ad, Dobbs seemingly absolved Trump from his threats and attack on Heidi Cruz.

….

Earhardt and Doocy, co-hosts of the early morning show FOX and Friends, took things to an even more smearing level, accusing Cruz of “saying things” about Melania, Trump’s third wife, when he has only described her as lovely. This accusation was made while they spoke with Trump’s son, Eric.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3222

This election is exposing a lot.

rodamala #3231

I like Andrea Tantaros a lot… she was a local girl that worked at the family dine4 in the Lehigh Valley not far from where I grew up… She’s a smart, good lookin’ honey… I used to have such a huge crush on her. Loved her radio show 2hen she had one.

I’m a little disappointed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.