Third-party alert: 13% prefer giant meteor strike to Clinton or Trump

Source: Hot Air | July 1, 2016 | Allahpundit

A troll-poll classic from PPP to make you feel good about the state of your country this Independence Day weekend. Too bad they didn’t offer more than one extinction-event scenario, though. We all know that if “zombie apocalypse” had listened to its family and decided to run this year, it would have cracked 20 percent easy.

And you know that means. “Zombie apocalypse” would qualify for the debates.

You don’t have to say it, Trump fans. I know: “A vote for the meteor is a vote for Hillary Clinton.”

indepe

Independents are the only hope for America’s future. Meanwhile, when we look at the results by age, we find Trump still leading the prospect of mass extinction by meteor among young adults — but the meteor’s within, er, striking distance:

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7527

ConstitutionalConservative #7532

Clinton/Trump or a Meteor Strike… when it comes to doomation we are presented with six of one, half dozen of the other, a slow painful death or a quick one for our Republic.
    I choose the Meteor Strike as it at the least makes sense in so far as it is completely out of our control.

The above comment is just a bit of sarcasm providing additional highlight too an otherwise serious situation which I presume is the point of the publication.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.