This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is Suing Him..

Source: The Federalist | May 19, 2016 | Bre Payton

This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is Suing Him For It

Michael Turner saved a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death, and Target wants him to apologize for it.

In 2013, Michael Turner saved the life of a 16-year-old girl who had been viciously attacked and stabbed in a Target store in Pennsylvania. And instead of thanking him for protecting its customers and preventing them from being murdered, Target is now suing him for his heroism and alleging he acted irresponsibly.

The attacker, Leon Walls, was convicted of attempted homicide for stabbing then-16-year-old Allison Meadows in 2013.

Security footage from the store shows Walls grabbing Meadows and stabbing her before Turner tackles the knife-wielding perp and chases him out of the store with a baseball bat.

….

Meadows and her family vehemently disagree with Target’s legal assault on Turner, calling Turner’s actions heroic and crediting them with preventing Meadows’ murder. The Meadows family has sued the store, claiming that the retail company had inadequate security, and alleging that the store, by suing Turner, is just trying to blame someone else for Target’s own refusal to protect the safety and security of its customers.

“Suing Michael Turner is just Target’s way of trying to blame someone else for what happened under their own roof,” an attorney for the Meadows family said, “The family certainly doesn’t blame Mr. Turner and they are thankful he was there that day.”

….

Trial proceedings over Target’s lawsuit against the man who rescued a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death will begin Monday. Meadows and her family will attend the court proceedings, ABC News Channel 9 reports.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6378

EVERYDAY #6379

No good deed goes unpunished.

Target is making some bad moves these days. Don’t be surprised when you hear the company is in financial difficulty. Won’t be able to blame this bankruptcy on the economy.

slhancock1948 #6389

It seems that we can now say that to shop at Target is to become a target of somebody, whether it be a sexual deviant or a homicidal maniac. WOW! Every day another reason NOT to shop at Target. Well, they’ll get what they want soon enough. They’ll be targeted by every criminal element in town.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #6392

In the last couple of days, Target had to report they are in financial trouble. There is a Target store near us but I have never been there. We shop at Kroger, Walmart, and Lowes and if I want something, I get it on Amazon. We are going to buy a sheet set and I checked, on line, Walmart, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and JC Penny.

As you likely know, gays now own Pennys and their store went to pot. I used to buy all my linens from them and after the gays bought it, I got a catalog with two gay men all through the catalog. The next one I got, was two gay women all though the catalog. I called them and said don’t send me any more gay catalogs. Their linens are now trash. The cheapest sheet set for California King size, 400 ct., is $130 for Pennys brand. I can get 400ct. Wamsutta for $55 for Cal. King sheet set at Bed, Bath and Beyond and there is one close to us.

I didn’t recognize any brand at Walmart and there was no 400 ct. in their brand, Mainstays.

Target and JC Penny will never get my money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.