This Video Isn’t Funny, So Much As It is Hilariously, Frighteningly, …

Source: RedState | June 29, 2016 | Caleb Howe

This Video Isn’t Funny, So Much As It is Hilariously, Frighteningly, Depressingly 100% Accurate

This is from College Humor. You really don’t need much set-up here. This is their take on what would have happened if the 1996 movie Independence Day happened for real, and happened today.

…..Video at the site

I laughed, I cried, I punched a browser window in the face. Scary accurate.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7476

ConstitutionalConservative #7484

Well… call it frighteningly hilarious, but all I can say about this parody “That’s The Way It Is”!
    The worst case scenario of the future has arrived quite some time ago and there are three ways we can react:
    1. we can ignore it
    2. we can think about it, or
    3. we can do something about it
    The majority it seems parks on ignore, much fewer will think about it and those who would do something will eventually win or be destroyed.

Yeah I can see the day when the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American day. Such a day of celebrating independence and exceptionalism is contrary to government enforced diversity, political correctness and sensitivity.

Just venting and preaching to the choir as per usual… I understand everyone here already knows how dire is our Republic’s situation, but you know sometimes ya just gotta unload.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.