Trifecta Episode…A MUST See

Source: PJTV | 3/23/16 | Bill Whittle/Scott Ott/Steve Green

3-23-16 10:40 AM EST: You must watch this! Don’t know how to say it more convincingly than that. Still trying to smooth out the lumps that grew in my throat while watching and listening to this masterpiece. Much of me wants to leave it as final thread for the day, while wishing the breaking news from yesterday had not relegated the posting of it to today.

TRI

I wanted my name to be Bill Whittle while watching this. Why? Because he was representing me. He was representing you too. He was saying what we’d wish to say had we the wherewithal and platform he’s blessed to have and hold.

All of these men had both my ire and dander dancing as if their occupied stage were a hot griddle and bacon slices were crisping on either side. Viral is not the word for the way this video should go. Just watch it and post your considered comments. Want to see if it affected you anything at all like it affected them or me.

Good morning, friends.

AF1

3-23-16 10:40 AM EST: You must watch this! Don’t know how to say it more convincingly than that. Still trying to smooth out the lumps that grew in my throat while watching and listening to this masterpiece. Much of me wants to leave it as final thread for the day, while wishing the breaking news from yesterday had not relegated the posting of it to today.

TRI

I wanted my name to be Bill Whittle while watching this. Why? Because he was representing me. He was representing you too. He was saying what we’d wish to say had we the wherewithal and platform he’s blessed to have and hold.

All of these men had both my ire and dander dancing as if their occupied stage were a hot griddle and bacon slices were crisping on either side. Viral is not the word for the way this video should go. Just watch it and post your considered comments. Want to see if it affected you anything at all like it affected them or me.

Good morning, friends.

AF1

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3098

We cannot get rid of this man fast enough for me. I cannot believe that he has gotten away with treason and all kinds of despicable things, but it is what it is.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

kleindropper #3104

Dinesh Dsouza nailed this guy in his movie. Obama went on and on about how America is a colony built by slaves in his Cuban address. He despises everything about this country.

Also, he doesn’t care much about Europeans in general as shown by his nonchalant attitude over Brussels. He could care less and probably thinks they deserved it because of all the colonial imperialism they’ve done.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.