#TrudeauEulogies Trends After Canadian PM’s Statement on Castro Death

Source: RedState | November 27, 2016 | Kira Davis

The president of Canada, known amusingly as the “Prime Minister”, released a rather odd statement eulogizing the late, not-great murderous dictator Fidel Castro that has set Twitter on fire.

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

“Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

Justin Trudeau isn’t well known for his biting intellect, but he does have great hair. His absurd response to Castro’s death (FINALLY! Why do the worst ones live the longest??) was so obtuse and fantastical that people from around the world jumped on the #TrudeauEulogies hashtag and began rightfully ridiculing the Canadian leader.

It was hard to pare down the list. A lot of people had a lot of fun on this hashtag. Here are some of the best.

….

….

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.