Trump aide called Fields 'delusional' for saying he touched her, police video…

Source: Washington Examiner | March 29, 2016 | Philip Klein

Trump aide called Fields ‘delusional’ for saying he touched her, police video proves otherwise

After reporter Michelle Fields detailed being forcibly grabbed by campaign manager Corey Lewandowski when trying to ask Donald Trump a question about affirmative action following a March 8 press conference, Lewandowski accused her of being “totally delusional” even though there was another witness.

“I never touched you,” he claimed. “As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.”

But surveillance video of the incident released by the Jupiter, Fla., police department following Lewandowski’s arrest on charges of battery, clearly shows the campaign manager grabbing Fields and pulling her, as she described.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3385

rodamala #3392

The title of this article gives me the push to mention something that I have noted… and never really had anywhere to call this out. The word “Delusional”.

I have noted over and over again that word… I think it resonates because I was called “Delusional” on my last day on FR by Trumpists. I now note they use that word all the time. It’s dogwhistle to call in other Trumpists I believe so they can team up on a target and project upon them in an obscene show of en masse gaslighting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.