Trump calls Fox 'disappointing' for airing Obama speech

Source: The Hill | October 27, 2020 | Brett Samuels

President Trump bashed Fox News repeatedly on Tuesday, agitated that the network was airing a campaign speech from former President Obama.

The president expressed his displeasure with the network’s programming decision while Obama’s speech was airing live and again when speaking to reporters at the White House.

“I only saw he was on Fox. And Fox puts him on all the time, and they put sleepy Joe on all the time,” Trump said of Obama’s speech before leaving for a rally in Michigan. “What they should do is they should show the picture of sleepy Joe yesterday when he rushed to Pennsylvania because he saw that I had 25,000 people at each event.”

“Fox, Fox is very disappointing… This would not have happened with Roger Ailes, I can tell you that,” Trump added, referring to the former chairman of Fox News who resigned in 2016 amid sexual misconduct allegations and died in 2017.

The president has for months had a love-hate public relationship with Fox News. He watches the network regularly, tweeting clips from its shows and responding to programming in real time. 

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.