Trump defends 'Executive Time' after schedules leaked

Source: Washington Examiner | February 10, 2019 | Melissa Quinn

President Trump on Sunday defended how he spends his work days after facing criticism for the amount of unstructured “Executive Time” in his daily schedules, claiming he works harder than most of his predecessors and puts in “very long hours.”

“The media was able to get my work schedule, something very easy to do, but it should have been reported as a positive, not negative. When the term Executive Time is used, I am generally working, not relaxing. In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President,” Trump tweeted.

“The fact is, when I took over as President, our Country was a mess. Depleted Military, Endless Wars, a potential War with North Korea, V.A., High Taxes & too many Regulations, Border, Immigration & HealthCare problems, & much more. I had no choice but to work very long hours!” he added.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #27780

EVERYDAY #27783

I probably wouldn’t question Trump’s “Executive Time” if he had actually done something as president. He touches on the ills of this country which he inherited as president, but since he took office 3 years ago, what has he done to cure those ills?

We have another Obama in the White House –relying in others to do the work while he goofs off and goes on his endless rock star tour.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.