Trump denies he posed as his own spokesman, but hear the audio for yourself

Source: Washington Examiner | May 13, 2016 | T. Becket Adams

Donald Trump denies he posed as his own spokesman 25 years ago, but audio obtained by the Washington Post suggests otherwise.

“No, I don’t think it — I don’t know anything about it. You’re telling me about it for the first time and it doesn’t sound like my voice at all,” he said Friday in a phone interview on “Today.”

His denial is in reference to audio of a 1991 phone call published Friday morning by the Post.

“I have many, many people that are trying to imitate my voice and then you can imagine that, and this sounds like one of the scams, one of the many scams — doesn’t sound like me,” he said, adding later, “It was not me on the phone. And it doesn’t sound like me on the phone, I will tell you that, and it was not me on the phone. And when was this? Twenty-five years ago?”

However, the audio obtained by the Post suggests an entirely different story.

“I’m sort of new here,” a man named “John Miller,” who sounds an awful lot like Trump, can be heard saying in the recently unearthed phone recording. “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes … I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

The Post reported Trump’s supposed use of an alter ego dates back to at least the late 1970s.

…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6112

Consistent #6113

Consistent #6114

Consistent #6131

EVERYDAY #6132

Trump is mentally ill. I’m certain of it. That makes him dangerous as President.

8 years of a narcissistic sociopath and there are voters out there who want another one in the Oval Office for 4 more years. But judging from the Trumpeters I have encountered on social media, they have mental illnesses too.

ConservativeGranny #6134

I too believe he has some type of mental illness and is unfit to be president. However this will mean nothing to Trump supporters. Think of Obama and Clinton and how frustrating it is to see that nothing they have done will ever turn their supporters against them. It’s the same with Trump. Further proof that he is no conservative. Only dems get away with this kind of garbage.

Their supporters themselves have some kind of mental or moral defect and they will stick to their guy like glue.

Consistent #6150

Victoria #6184

I heard the female reporter last night on Megan’s Kelly’s show which is posted on this thread, who spoke to “John Miller”. The reporter said there were two tapes of that call and she had lost hers when she moved from one apartment to another. Trump had the only other tape so she thinks Trump outed this tape himself.

No one in this world can get inside Trump’s mind to know what he is. Now, everything he has said he would do, he is calling “suggestions”. He is so unfit for president, mentally deranged in my opinion. How people can think of voting for this mentally deficient habitual liar, is beyond me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.