Trump heightens attacks on Sessions: He's 'scared stiff and missing in action'

Source: The Hill | August 11, 2018 | Tal Axelrod

President Trump ratcheted up his attacks on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Saturday, tweeting that Sessions was “scared stiff” and “Missing in Action” in defending him amid special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trump slammed Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer at the center of the Trump dossier scandal, and the Department of Justice (DOJ) and once again slammed Mueller’s investigation as a “witch hunt.”

“The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele’s many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly. It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC,” Trump tweeted.

“Do you believe Nelly worked for Fusion and her husband STILL WORKS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ‘JUSTICE.’ I have never seen anything so Rigged in my life. Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action. It is all starting to be revealed – not pretty. IG Report soon? Witch Hunt!” he wrote.

…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #25002

EVERYDAY #25004

I don’t know why Sessions takes the abuse. Ever since he refused to do a quickie investigation into Russian interference and exonerate Trump, Trump has been verbally abusing him. I guess since Trump has been unsuccessful in browbeating Mueller into submission, he has now resumed his attacks on Sessions. With Trump there always has to be a scapegoat for his failures and his misdeeds. Sessions is just one in a long line of whipping boys (and a few girls too).

slhancock1948 #25072

I felt that Sessions was the wrong choice from the get-go. While I don’t agree with the public remarks, Trump was the one who chose him. There were a lot of other better picks. I’ve been disappointed with a lot of Sessions decisions, although he has made a few good choices. Now, in Trump’s choice for UN ambassador, I really like Nicki Haley! Good, solid choice!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #25079

I don’t think Sessions is the one who is scared stiff. I think it sounds more like it is the POTUS that is scared.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.