Trump: Media trying to stop me from tweeting

Source: The Hill | June 6, 2017 | Jacqueline Thomsen

President Trump on Tuesday attacked the media, saying reporters “hate” his use of social media and criticizing election analysts who predicted he would lose.

……

Trump often tweets his criticism of the media, decrying coverage of the investigations into Russian election interference as “fake news.”

Deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Monday that no one in the White House vets Trump’s tweets. Trump sent out a series of tweets Sunday and Monday criticizing the mayor of London after a terror attack in the city, and touting his travel ban on individuals from six majority-Muslim countries.

“I think social media for the president is extremely important. It gives him the ability to speak directly to the people without the bias of the media filtering those types of communications,” Sanders said.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16384

Consistent #16385

ConservativeGranny #16418

LOL! The media can’t wait for the next Trump Tweet session. Trump is delusional. It’s his own administration that prays every night that he gives up his Tweet addiction.

The only message that he is getting across to the American people is that he is unfit to serve.

EVERYDAY #16419

Someday Trump will say or tweet something that will bring about his downfall. He can’t help it. His massive ego won’t allow him to stay silent.

Any good attorney will tell you that, when faced with possible criminal charges, it’s best to keep quiet. I would not want to be an attorney on Trump’s legal team, having to constantly scramble while the client is doing everything possible to sabotage his own defense.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.