Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'

Source: The Hill | June 29, 2017 | Julia Manchester

President Trump bashed the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in tweets early Thursday that said Brzezinski was “bleeding badly from a face-lift” when he saw her late last year at his Florida resort.

“I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came …” Trump tweeted before adding, “to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

Scarborough on New Year’s Day slammed a report that he partied with Trump the night before.

The former GOP congressman said he and Brzezinski were at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla., before the New Year’s Eve party to try to set up an interview with the then-president-elect.

“Nothing that Mika and I did in setting up this meeting was any different than what all good reporters and news hosts try to do daily,” he said.

……

Brzezinski responded to Trump’s tweets by posting a Cheerios promo that reads “Made For Little Hands.”

……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16964

Consistent #16966

Consistent #16967

Consistent #16968

Consistent #16969

EVERYDAY #16970

Little Donnie needs a pacifier. The man is certifiable. What’s really sad is that his followers have no problem with his deranged, childish behavior.

Consistent #16975

But he fights.

EVERYDAY #16977

Fights what? Isn’t it about time he grows up and starts acting like the president?

Can’t wait for this never-ending reality TV show presidency to end.

ConservativeGranny #16979

If you look at exactly what he tweets it is so obvious that the man is mentally ill.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..”

He doesn’t just say “I heard Morning Joe”. He has to add a disparaging adjective “Poorly rated” and then add that he doesn’t watch anymore. This is playground stuff. “Your a poopy head!” Not the sign of a mature well-balanced man. Especially not one who is the POTUS. What was the point of adding that he doesn’t watch anymore? Because Donald Trump doesn’t watch a show it is the kiss of death? And then the “low I.Q.” comment. Trump is a very ignorant man. He is not well read or informed. I never have fallen for the line that he is a brilliant 3D chess player. I think he knows how much he doesn’t know and it makes him feel insecure so thus everyone else is dumb, low IQ, stupid etc. He accuses others of what he fears about himself.

“…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

He does this quite often. If he is criticized he’ll claim that person was seeking him out, called him first, wanted money from him etc… Personally, I think it is a lie but the compulsion to try and paint himself as some kind of idol points, IMO, to someone who is very insecure and has many self-doubts who needs to paint a false picture of himself to the world to make himself feel like a man or important and powerful. Then to build himself up he has to personally attack her about a face-lift and to add more punch to the I insult adds the “bleeding badly” comment. He seems to be obsessed with portraying women as bleeding from one place or another doesn’t he? Is his wife okay with this stuff?

No matter what he does he never really feels secure in who he is and constantly needs to feed this insecure child within him with rallies etc. and cannot tolerate any criticism.

No, I’m not a professional but you don’t need to be one to see what is the problem with Donald Trump. What is amazing to me is that more people are not worried about this and seem to be blind to it. Willfully so.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.