Trump rips 'horrible' New York Times, Washington Post, wonders if people will 'demand' he stay in White House

Source: The Hill | June 16, 2019 | Justin Wise

President Trump on Sunday ramped up his attacks against the nation’s biggest newspapers, saying that a poll should be done to see whether The New York Times or The Washington Post is “more dishonest and deceitful.”

“A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post!” he said on Twitter. “They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can’t seem to figure out which is worse?”

……..

“The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone,” Trump continued.

He also asked if “people would demand that I stay longer” to “keep America great” after two terms in the White House.

……….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #30110

Consistent #30111

Consistent #30112

Consistent #30113

EVERYDAY #30116

Six years?

Bad enough he will have been president for 4 years and might be around another 4, if he’s able to trounce his opponents with smears, rumors and lies as he did in 2016. Except for his rabid fans, no one wants him around any longer than necessary. Although most of the media in this country is bad, the real enemy of the people and this nation is Donald Trump.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.