Trump says federal laws should not be changed to outlaw abortion

Source: CNN | April 1, 2016 | Jeremy Diamond

“At this moment the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way,” Trump said Friday in an interview with CBS’s “Face the Nation.” The full interview will air Sunday morning.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConservativeGranny #3570

Then after changing his stance yet again, Trump spokesperson has to come out and “clarify” what he really meant.

He meant of course UNTIL HE IS PRESIDENT! LOL! Then he will change the law through Judicial appointments. Huh?

Victoria #3577

He said the Supreme Court judges would make a law about abortion. He also said at another time the Supreme Court judges would investigate Hillary’s emails.

He has no idea what the Supreme Court judges do. He has no idea what any part of government does. He only knows how to give orders to build a building. He is 69 and I don’t think his brain is functioning well. Now, I am 83 but I know how the three divisions of government works. I know he is a fruit cake.

I read about Trump Tower, how he built it. It has NO steel in it – only concrete. I would not go in that building. I also read an Arab rents a whole floor of that building. I also read yesterday he won’t prevent his rich Arab friends from coming to this country. That is the beginning of his royal rule – King Trump.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.