Trump says politicians who won’t confirm boosters are ‘gutless’

Source: The Hill | January 12, 2022 | Lexi Lonas

Former President Trump says politicians who won’t confirm if they have received a COVID-19 booster shot are “gutless.”

Trump noted during an interview with the conservative One America News Network that he has received a booster and is dismayed that other politicians dodge the question when asked. 

“The answer is yes, but they don’t want to say it because they’re gutless. … Whether you had it or not, say it,” Trump said

“The vaccine has saved tens of millions of people throughout the world,” Trump added. 

The former president did not mention any politicians by name, but when asked last month on Fox News if he had received a booster, Florida Gov.Ron DeSantis (R) said, “I’ve done whatever I did, the normal shot.”

……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #51480

Consistent #51481

Consistent #51482

EVERYDAY #51485

Trump is trying to reinvent himself as the hero in this pandemic. He thinks we will all forget how he lied about the virus, refused to follow mitigation recommendations, held superspreader rallies, promoted fake cures and treatment, and then, when the vaccines were ready for rollout., he did nothing to get them to the public.

Well, I won’t forget. Trump is a mass murderer. Hundreds of thousands died from COVID under his watch. It was deliberate because he wanted to eliminate his enemies and what better way than with a virus. Only it appears his supporters and voters make up a significant percentage of the dead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.