Trump says 'you have no choice but to vote for me' at New Hampshire rally

Source: The Hill | August 15, 2019 | Justin Wise

President Trump said at a campaign rally on Thursday Americans “have no choice” but to vote for him, warning that “everything” would be “down the tubes” if he does not win reelection in 2020.

The president made the statement while hailing the economy’s performance during his tenure in the White House, claiming that the U.S. had the best economy in the world right now. He later predicted that the markets would crash if he were to lose the 2020 election to the Democratic presidential nominee. 

“The bottom line is, I know you like me, and this room is a love fest, I know that, but you have no choice but to vote for me, because your 401(k)’s down the tubes, everything’s gonna be down the tubes,” Trump said while speaking in Manchester, N.H.

“So whether you love me or hate me, you gotta vote for me,” he added. 

…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #31278

EVERYDAY #31279

Narcissist much?

Actually, Donnie, New Hampshire, like most of New England is heavily Democrat, so no, the voters there don’t have to vote for you. The constant refrain that voters have to vote for you to “save America from the evil Democrats” might not work this time around.

And by the way, Donnie, thanks to your trade war, 401(k)s and other things are already going down the tubes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.