Trump spiritual adviser says 'demonic networks' have aligned themselves against president

Source: The Hill | June 18, 2019 | Rachel Frazin

President Trump’s spiritual adviser, Paula White, said in the opening prayer before his campaign kickoff rally in Orlando, Fla., on Tuesday that “demonic networks” have aligned themselves against the president.

“Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus,” she said to a crowd of Trump’s supporters before his rally began Tuesday.

“I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell and every strategy from the enemy,” she added, according to video of her remarks.  

“I secure his calling, I secure his purpose, I secure his family, and we secure victory in the name which is above every name … the name of Jesus Christ,” she said ending her prayer. 

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #30139

EVERYDAY #30140

Never heard of this woman, so I looked her up. Another of those tv evangelists who preaches prosperity theology. In other words, a charlatan.

I wonder how much this woman and other snake oil salesmen like her are paid to preach pro-Trump propaganda. Trump is now not only a replacement for God; he is also a martyr.

God help us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.