Trump Threatens 'Rough July' If RNC Doesn't 'Straighten Out' Delegate System

Source: NBC News | April 16, 2016 | Ali Vitali

SYRACUSE, N.Y. — After a week of crying foul against a “rigged” delegate process, Donald Trump on Saturday warned of a “rough July” if the party’s national committee doesn’t change how it chooses its nominee ahead of the GOP convention.

“They better get going,” he urged the Republican National Committee to cheers from the few thousand people at his first of two New York rallies ahead of Tuesday’s pivotal primary.

“Because I’ll tell you what, you’re gonna have a rough July at that convention,” the Republican front-runner continued. “You better get going, and you better straighten out the system because the people want their vote, the people want to vote and they want to be represented properly.”

The threat comes a month after Trump told CNN that he thought there could be “riots” at the GOP convention in Cleveland should the establishment push for a brokered convention.

“I guess I’m complaining because it’s not fair to the people,” Trump said. The real estate mogul has been complaining for days that the party’s process for selecting a presidential candidate is “stacked against” him and set up to protect party insiders.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4597

Victoria #4601

“After a week of crying foul against a “rigged” delegate process, Donald Trump on Saturday warned of a “rough July” if the party’s national committee doesn’t change how it chooses its nominee ahead of the GOP convention.”

As I just said on another thread, he is “crying” instead of making deals and he is supposed to be the greatest deal maker in the world. No, he isn’t deal making, he is just crying, crying, crying that the states won’t roll over and make him King.

He is setting up that convention to turn it into violence if they don’t make him King. He is telling them now, it will be a tough July, if you don’t make me King. To prevent violence, you had better make me King.

He loves trouble, it excites him, and that will be our country if he is president. Also if he keeps trouble going, that covers up his insecurity about himself. Trouble will keep the people from finding out he is not smart. He will bluster and talk his usual nonsense words and never let the country rest. How many of you just want him to go away, shut up, go? Well, if he is president, he will never shut up and go away.

rgintn #4608

guess being a businessman does not mean one will be a good politician.

trump can’t figure out the Republican delegate system…what will he do if presiedent and doesn’t figure out how a bill is passed!!!!! Whine some more!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.