Trump Vows "Forward Motion" On Gay "Equality"

Source: Conservative Review | February 5, 2016 | Phil Shiver

New York billionaire Donald Trump promises “forward motion” on so called gay rights if elected president.

While speaking with Bay Windows publisher Sue O’Connell Friday, Trump spoke about his wishes to unite the country on gay and lesbian issues.

According to a report by Bay Windows:

O’Connell, who is also Bay Windows’ Publisher, identified herself as a lesbian in a question that noted the progress the LGBT community has made in the last two decades and asked Trump if voters can expect him to continue that momentum if elected

“When President Trump is in office can we look for more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians?” O’Connell asked him.

“Well, you can,” Trump answered. ” And look, again, we’re going to bring people together, and that’s your thing and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together and if we don’t we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #546

New York values.

ConstitutionalConservative #552

And far to many so-called conservatives on (use to be) conservative forums will stand with their double minded, contradictory, illusionist candidate and shout Yea! Yea!… it does not matter, then they will pummel, isolate and banish those who would dare to differ.

I wonder how Sarah Palin will get around this revelation, probably as easily as she did all the other extreme non conservative tendency of Trump, even the progressive liberals boast about how mailable he is to strengthen their perverted cause.

rodamala #571

“I love gays. I LOVE lesbians. They are fabulous people. I think they’re great”

null

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.