Trump's Best People Accidentally Tell Supporters to Vote Cruz Delegates

Source: Redstate | 4.9.2016 | Celeb Howe

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally, Wednesday, April 6, 2016, in Bethpage, N.Y. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)

This is just … well it’s just the bee’s knees you guys. We’ve already reported several times here at RedState how bad Trump’s organization is blowing it in Colorado, but believe it or not, they still managed to make things worse. They told their people to vote for Cruz people. Seriously.

See, the delegate ballot consists of numbers, with each number corresponding to a delegate. The campaigns, as campaigns do, hand out literature telling their people who to vote for by listing which numbers to pick. This is so they can get solid or pledged delegates sent to the national convention. The problem for Trump is that they put down some of the wrong numbers. In fact, their recommendations included Cruz pledged delegates. 

Seriously. From ABC News.

The ballot numbers listed are wrong for five of the 13 delegates Trump recommends voting for, a major problem because the ballot only shows numbers, not names.

Of the five delegate candidates who correspond with the incorrect numbers of the Trump slate, two are unpledged and one will be bound to Trump rival Ted Cruz.

In addition, his alternate slate also has two candidates numbered incorrectly.

The Trump campaign released an updated slate, but that still contained three errors and still included the delegate number bound to Ted Cruz.

But still, he’ll hire all the best people you guys. His big selling point is what a great businessman and manager he is. He’ll run government like he runs his businesses. We can only assume that’s how he runs his campaign too. And since his businesses consistently fail or go bankrupt, I guess we’ve stumbled on a campaign promise he’s actually keeping.

Amazing.

I’ll leave you with this absolutely correct observation from Aaron Gardner.

I wonder, is attention to detail something that might be important for a President? Just something to think about.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #4162

Well, I asked the Lord to take DT out some way. Isn’t this interesting? He’s doing it to himself. In his pride and awe of his remarkable brain, he is showing himself out for what he really is. I’ll let you each fill in the blank there, but we can see that there is no ‘there’ there. Praise God! It couldn’t happen in a better way. He certainly cannot blame Cruz and anybody with a brain believe him. I know that still leaves all the Koolaid drinkers, but hopefully that crowd is thinning.

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Consistent. Reason: Edited html

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Woodcutter #4167

It must be George Bush’s fault…
    No, it’s global warming…
    No, wait, it’s the vast right-wing conspiracy…
    Well, either way, they’re not treating Trump fairly — it’s really unfair to steal delegates this way. Law suit coming…
    LOL – – – –

slhancock1948 #4170

DT thinks he is the cat’s meow, the brightest bulb in the room. He must be fuming mad that even his own kids didn’t think about the delegates situation in time to help him. YAY, Ted!

silver pines #4200

LOL, but hey….in the words of my husband’s aunt, Trump is going to hire the best people! The “A” team!

ConstitutionalConservative #4203

We all have known from the beginning and it is becoming apparent to the many confounded by the illusionist that is Trump… What you think you see is not what you will get!

slhancock1948 #4208

Silver Pines…we are getting a pretty good look at that “A” team thing. A lot like Obama’s and the Clintons’…thugs everywhere and know it all PC oligarchs. NO THANK YOU!

silver pines #4213

file:///C:/Users/David/Pictures/laughing-cat

silver pines #4214

*rolling eyes*

rodamala #4226

for uploading images and smaller gifs, I use postimage.org.

Free, no registration, no spam… you can upload from your computer, or from the web (so you have your own copy and not a hotlink that might be removed in the future).

It’s super duper easy. Try it.

silver pines #4310

Silver Pines…we are getting a pretty good look at that “A” team thing. A lot like Obama’s and the Clintons’…thugs everywhere and know it all PC oligarchs. NO THANK YOU!

Yep, just a bunch of morons that can’t even be bothered to figure out how to get delegates.

silver pines #4311

for uploading images and smaller gifs, I use postimage.org.

Free, no registration, no spam… you can upload from your computer, or from the web (so you have your own copy and not a hotlink that might be removed in the future).

It’s super duper easy. Try it.

Rodamala, thank you! I’m going to. I’ve had issues with Photobucket.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.