Trump’s Lying CONFIRMED-Political Consultant NEVER Begged Him For Job

Source: The Lid | Feb 3, 2016 | Jeff Dunetz

This is more than a story about a lying politician, my site is full of those kind of stories.  This is a story about a powerful man who uses his power to bully others.

A post on Jan. 27th told the story of Cheri Jacobus, a political consultant who was approached by an old friend to join the nascent Donald Trump campaign.  Earlier that day, Trump’s campaign manager told Joe Scarborough that Ms. Jacobus had begged him for a job. Trump tweeted out the lie after Jacobus appeared on Don Lemon’s program on CNN Tuesday evening.

Because of her political opposition to Trump, since that first story today  Cheri Jacobus’ twitter feed, has been barraged with tweets from Trump supporters that were nothing short of vile. Many of them accused her of begging Trump for a job and turning on him because she was rejected.  That is a falsehood that I confirmed on Wednesday morning?

Today I had the chance to speak to Jim Dornan on the phone. Dornan is Jacobus’  “old friend” who was reported in the Jan 27th article as asking her to join the Trump effort. I had sent Dornan an email with Facebook conversations he had with Jacobus. They had been sent to my by the political consultant and I asked him to verify their truth.

………

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #410

“Donald Trump is nothing but a bully who believes that he is entitled to push every opponent around even if it means lying. Instead of rational discussion with people trying to work out their differences, Trump attacks. His venom and that of his team and supporters is so bad that even some of his opponents fear his wrath.”

ConservativeGranny #414

Not surprised. He does this kind of thing frequently. “So-and-so begged us for money, job etc…” .

I remember him accusing one of the religious leaders from IA who came out in support of Cruz of wanting money from him and not wanting to pay for their hotel stay. The story was rebutted as not true.

He did it during one of the debates as well. He is a very immature man.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.