Watch Agenda Producer Curtis Bowers Makes the Case for Ted Cruz

Source: Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog | 7 March, 2016 | Renee Nal

Curtis Bowers

Curtis Bowers

Curtis Bowers, writer, director, and producer of AGENDA: Grinding America Down and the newly-released and equally terrifying AGENDA 2: Masters of Deceit has released a short video explaining why 2016 is the last year that Americans have a chance to elect a constitutional conservative.

Bowers explains why he and his family support Ted Cruz.

Watch:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2271

Interesting!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #2275

Our last chance, indeed.

slhancock1948 #2283

Here is Ted’s Prayer Team email from this morning:

A Time for Prayer
    weekly national prayer team conference call

Tuesday, March 8, 2016
    9:00 AM PT /11:00 AM CT / noon ET
    Dial-In #: 302-202-1108
    Access Code: 107646

Pray with Jason Benham and David Benham
    from North Carolina

A Time for Prayer

Prayer team, shall we be bold enough to believe that there is a direct correlation between the Super Saturday results and our being united in prayer for these 15 weeks?

One thing for sure, we come humbly before our Lord with grateful hearts.

As you are aware, we are in the midst of the most crucial weeks of the campaign. Our intercessions are ongoing and you, committed prayer warriors, have proven that you will not grow weary in lifting our nation, Ted, his family, his staff, faith leaders …and voters before our Lord’s throne of grace.

We’ve seen over and over again Almighty God foiling the plans of those out to destroy Ted and his campaign for President of the United Sates.

We are confident that these times are in God’s hands; we have seen His deliverance from the hands of Ted’s enemies, from those who pursue him (from Psalm 31:15). And we trust to our Heavenly Father the remaining primaries and caucuses because He alone does great wonders, for His mercy endures forever (from Psalm 136:4).

This week our prayer focus is Campaign Events. A sample prayer is provided for each month remaining before the Republican Convention. Use it as a guide or better yet follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as you call on the Lord to cause voters to choose righteousness over compromise.

Suggestion: Print these prayer points and keep them near your personal “war room.”

March: Oh God, I lift before You _________ (name each state) and its voters that each person discerns the difference between Your Kingdom and the kingdom of this world. Remind them of Your word in Jeremiah 9:23-24: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”

March 8 – Hawaii Caucus & Primaries in Idaho, Michigan, & Mississippi

March 12 – District of Columbia and Guam

March 15 – Primaries in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, and the Northern Mariana Islands Caucus

March 19 – Virgin Islands Caucus

March 22 – Primaries in Arizona and Utah

Republican Debates: March 10 (Miami, FL) & March 21 (Salt Lake City, UT)

April: Heavenly Father, we are your people; You are our God. You search for men and women among our nation’s citizens who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before You for the land (from Ezekiel 22:30). Count me as one who stands in the gap for Ted Cruz and his campaign for President of the United States – a man who I believe will help turn this “land” back to You. Impress upon the hearts and minds of voters in __________ (name each state) to seek Your face when casting their vote.

April 5 – Wisconsin Primary

April 19 – New York Primary

April 26 – Primaries: Connecticut – Delaware – Maryland – Pennsylvania – Rhode Island

May: Omnipresent Lord, You are already in our future with Your enabling grace awaiting both Ted and the voters in ____________ (name each state). May each voter wait for You and gain new strength and insight as they come to the polls. For Ted and the campaign staff, by Your power may they mount up with wings like eagles; may they run and not get tired; and may they walk and not become weary (from Isaiah 40:31).

May 3 – Indiana Primary

May 10 – Primaries: West Virginia – Nebraska

May 17 – Oregon Primary

May 24 – Washington State Primary

June and July: Dear God, we pray together during this election season for the sake of the the Gospel, in order that we may participate in it and share in its blessings along with You. We know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize? So we boldly ask that as Ted Cruz runs, he will complete this race with the prize. And then, Lord, hold him close so that he’ll never forget that he ran the race for the sake of the Gospel which comes with a crown of eternal blessedness that cannot wither (from I Corinthians 23-25).

June 7 – Primaries: California – Montana – New Jersey – New Mexico – South Dakota

July 18-21 – Republican National Convention

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.