Watching Decision Desk HQ…What's Going On?

Source: | | vanity

They called LA for Trump, even though 2.7% was all that was in vote-wise. Trump was at about 49% then. The whole state was blue, with a couple areas grey.  Now the numbers are a LOT closer and Ted has several counties.  It is still under 50%, but still given to Trump. IS there some kind of deal that has been made so that Trump won’t get upset and say he’s going to sue them for the results or something? Very odd. Never seen an election called at 2.7% of the counted votes before. 

Now the vote is about 55% in and Cruz is 2 points behind Trump. What if Cruz actually wins after it has been called for Trump?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2186

Sorry, but I have to wonder that something fishy is going on. And, the KY polls, which closed a lot earlier….why are they taking so long to get the results? That usually means there is something going on, like in 2012, when NC & VA posted their numbers well after the rest of the country had done theirs.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #2187

Okay, it didn’t post my original contribution, just my comment. They called LA for Trump when only 2.7% of the vote was in. The whole state looked blue but now several counties have gone yellow to Ted. There are only 2 points between them and the last I looked it was 55% counted.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.