Wayne Grudem Walks It Back

Source: The Resurgent | October 10, 2016 | Erick Erickson

I think Wayne Grudem should have been aware of a lot of the Trump accusations before he wrote his first piece endorsing Trump. It was pretty public, before that piece, how Trump had treated single moms, widows, and workers.

But with the latest revelation caught on video, of Trump in Trump’s own words, Grudem has walked back his endorsement of Trump and is now fairly ambivalent about his choice for President.

….

What I have never understood is Christians championing Trump as some great man or someone who will aid the church. I think he will do far more damage internally to the church than Hillary Clinton. So I’m glad Grudem has seen the light and walked back his earlier endorsement.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10656

slhancock1948 #10659

There is no fixing anything that has happened this election cycle. The democrats once again came out in droves to elect DT, and the Christians followed along, saying that this must be God’s choice. Discernment is at a low register these days.

ANYBODY SHOULD have been able to see that when so many democrats were getting behind one candidate, it was not for good! Christians & conservatives have been hoodwinked one more time, and I doubt there is as much real angst as is reported in the republican party except for vulnerable candidates up for reelection. There is a pretense of being outraged, but it won’t last long, and it will be followed by the same old behaviors that have been going on since Reagan. Anybody who believes differently is quite literally insane.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.