WH press secretary: 'I would certainly not read anything into' Kelly photo

Source: The Hill | September 20, 2017 | Julia Manchester

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she would not read too much into a picture of White House chief of staff John Kelly putting his head in his hand during President Trump’s speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday. 

“I would certainly not read anything into that picture, any more than probably just like the rest of us, we’re tired trying to keep up with this president who’s working hard every day to help America,” Sanders said on the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday. 

Sanders’s comments come after photos of Kelly emerged with his palm over his face while the president addressed the international body, with social media users using the photo to imply that Kelly was frustrated or weary of Trump. 

…..

This is not the first time Kelly has been seen appearing to look exasperated during an appearance by the president. 

……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #18825

Consistent #18826

Consistent #18844

ConservativeGranny #18847

It’s obvious Kelly regrets ever taking the job in the first place. Tired from trying to keep up with Trump? Was she laughing when she said that? Please tell me she wasn’t serious.

EVERYDAY #18860

Kelly was brought in to bring order and sanity to this farce of a presidency. But Trump thrives on chaos and controversy. Wonderful for him, but it does nothing for America. Too bad because of all the losers, frauds and clowns around, Kelly is the best thing to happen to this administration. If he leaves or Trump cans him, it will be a great loss for the administration and the country as a whole.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.