Wife of Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore endorses Ted Cruz for pres

Source: AL.com | February 27, 2016 | Erin Edgemon

Wife of Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore endorses Ted Cruz for president

Kayla Moore, the founder of the Foundation for Moral Law and wife of Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, is endorsing Ted Cruz for president, she said today in a statement.

“Very rarely do I get involved in other political races,” Moore said in a statement. “However, our nation is at a crossroads. If we do not choose wisely, we may forever lose our country. Many will say anything to get elected, but we must look at what the candidates have done. In studying and watching those running in this race – one stands for the same values I believe in. One is a true defender of the Constitution. The next president will make many critical appointments and tough decisions with regard to the rule of law, the Supreme Court, and national security. Ted has been a consistent Constitutionalist and a faithful defender of life, marriage, and small government.”

Cruz is expected to speak in Montgomery today, ahead of Super Tuesday.

“Ted is a patriot who has consistently defended the values that made America a ‘shining city on a hill,'” Moore said. “Before the Supreme Court of the United States, as Texas Solicitor General, and in the United States Senate, Ted has not only led the fight against amnesty and Obamacare, but has championed our Second Amendment rights, the Ten Commandments, and our veterans. In a moment when the future of our nation hangs in the balance, I am honored to endorse Ted Cruz for President of the United States.”

Cruz said he was honored to have Moore’s support.

…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.