You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him

Source: American Spectator | July 21, 2016 | Quin Hillyer

…

Okay, all you conservatives who supported Donald Trump before he officially became the Republican Party’s official nominee last night: Now, you own him. He’s all yours.

When he again spouts asinine or even vicious nonsense — like belittling tortured POWs from Vietnam, likening an opponent to a child molester, smearing an innocent reporter, making fun of another reporter’s disability, or insinuating that another opponent’s father conspired to kill JFK — he’s all yours.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • EVERYDAY #8695

A rather good read which just about sums up my feelings toward Trumpies. They discarded a true Constitutional conservative in favor of a fraud and perhaps mentally unbalanced bully. The Trumpies will suufer the most no matter who wins in November. Even though all of us will suffer too, I for one will have a clear conscience knowing I didn't vote for either of 2 lousy candidates. Let them wail and gnash their teeth. I will be too busy trying to survive to care.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by EVERYDAY. Reason: I cant type or spell
    slhancock1948 #8709

That will be all of us here, I imagine. I’m certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. God is in control and we’ll have a lot of other things to be concerned about. Let the GOP and the DNC fight over who is more progressive. Hopefully they’ll do themselves so much damage that the idea of a real 3rd party will take off.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.