We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. Material posted to The Conservative Circle from external sources is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. Many news organizations request that only excerpts and links to their material be posted, and some are request that no material at all from their sites be posted. We require that all non-original Subscriber Content consist of excerpts of at most 300 words (or no more than half the external content).
This Site, including, without limitation, all content (other than Content posted by Subscribers (“Subscriber Content”)) and software related to the Site and the Services is Copyright © 2016 Karow Associates, Inc. and/or its suppliers, P.O. Box 12 Barhamsville, VA 23011 U.S.A. All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to respect our copyrights, trademarks and site usage terms and conditions. Please contact us with questions, advertising or product sales inquiries.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on this system or Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
|Service Provider(s):||Conservative Circle, a division of Karow Associates, LLC|
|Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:||Charles Karow|
|Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:||P.O. Box 12, Barhamsville, VA 23011|
|Telephone Number of Designated Agent:||410.276.4016|
|Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:||503.214.6061|
|Email Address of Designated Agent:||admin(at)ConservativeCircle.com|
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The opinions expressed on The Conservative Circle are those of the individual members and/or external sources and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinions of the owners or management of The Conservative Circle.