If you want to join a circle of like-minded Constitutional Conservative thinkers, participate in lively and interesting, but civil discussions and make new friendships or re-connect with old friends without nasty, crude comments, abusive treatment, personality cults or unreasonable threats of banning, then join us today. Pick the membership level below that best meets your needs and budget and choose the “Sign up” button. You can see what each level includes on the Compare Plans page.
You will be asked to supply your contact information and choose a username and password. If appropriate, you will then see a PayPal page to make payment arrangements. You do need to have a PayPal account; if you don’t already have one, you can create it as you pay. Choose the link below the orange button that says “Pay using you credit or debit card.” If you object to PayPal, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.
Your information will not be given or sold to any third party. We will only use your email address to contact you about our community business.
We ask you to support our community financially because
- We want a safe and harmonious community (without the anonymous “trolls”).
- We need to fund the operations of the site and improvements to the software.
- We don’t want to bombard you with NPR-style “Beg-a-thons.”
- Start topics (threads) and post replies.
- Exchange ideas and opinions with your fellow Consistent Conservatives.
- Socialize with right-minded members.
- Promote Conservatism.
- Banner ads will be reduced to the minimum.
All members are expected to abide by the Membership Rules.