In order to have a lively and civil community, we respect everyone and expect all to follow the rules.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of messages you post, including copyright material.
- Please do not post copyrighted material without permission.
- You agree not to share your log-in with others nor use someone else’s log-in to access the forum.
- You agree to be civil towards one another, no name-calling, foul language, ad hominem attacks, harassment, intimidation, slandering, etc.
- You agree not to post any obscene, crude, or sexually-oriented material including any material that may violate the U.S. laws, International laws or laws of your country.
- Solicitations or promotion of your products, services or other sites are not allowed. Contact us if you want to know about advertising.
- We reserve the right to edit, move, remove and close the forums or topics at anytime.
- Stay on the topic. We reserve the right to move or delete your off-topic comments.
- Violation of these rules may result in your being banned form the site; there will be no refund if you are banned.
The opinions expressed on The Conservative Circle are those of the individual members and/or external sources and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinions of the owners or management of The Conservative Circle. The Conservative Circle is not responsible for the content and/or accuracy of the topics and comments posted by members.