Fox anchor Neil Cavuto faces death wishes over endorsement of vaccines

Source: The Hill | October 29, 2021 | Christian Spencer

People are taking shots at Cavuto because he recommended a vaccine shot.

A well-known Fox News host is battling both COVID-19 and his own viewers after suggesting they should get vaccinated.

Neil Cavuto is no stranger to critical health risks: he had stage 4 cancer, open heart surgery, multiple sclerosis, and now, he has COVID-19, NPR reported

He probably did not expect his fans to turn on him, with some detractors hoping the host dies of COVID-19 after he pleaded with the audience to get vaccinated.

Reading comments on his show, broadcasted from his home, Cavuto said, “I admire your remarkable strength through so much adversity, but let me give you some advice. Shut up and enjoy the fact you’re not dead. For now.”

On Sunday, in a MediaBuzz interview, Cavuto said he knows the topic of vaccine mandates is politicized but insists his viewers should save themselves and others around them by getting vaccinated.

“This is not about left or right. This is not about who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone regardless of their political persuasion is coming down with this,” Cavuto told MediaBuzz. “Take the political speaking points and toss them for now, I’m begging you. Toss them and think of what’s good, not only for yourself but for those around you.”

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.