Giuliani..target of elec probe: ‘We’re starting to live in fascist state’

Source: The Hill | August 16, 2022 | Caroline Vakil

Giuliani on being told he’s target of election probe: ‘We’re starting to live in a fascist state’

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said on Monday that “we’re starting to live in a fascist state” after he was told that he was the target of a Georgia probe into the 2020 election.

“It’s just a further desecration of the Sixth Amendment. I was his lawyer of record in that case. The statements that I made are either attorney-client privilege, because they were between me and him, or they were being made on his behalf in order to defend him,” Giuliani said on Newsmax, referring to former President Trump. 

“When you start turning around lawyers into defendants when they’re defending their clients, we’re starting to live in a fascist state. Look, I’ve already had my law office raided. I never thought I’d ever see that happen.”

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #55020

EVERYDAY #55028

It’s a fascist state to Rudy because he did wrong and is now a target of a Georgia probe into election fixing. Typical Trumpy accusation.

No one is after me because I stay in my little house and don’t engage in criminal activity. If Rudy had just retired, stayed home or did whatever recreation he liked to do instead of helping Trump overturn elections and illegally seize power, he wouldn’t be in the mess he’s in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.