Jared Kushner Now Under FBI Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Say Officials

Source: NBC News | May 25, 2017 | Ken Dilanian, Peter Alexander and Courtney Kube

Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and one of his senior advisers, has come under FBI scrutiny in the Russia investigation, multiple U.S. officials told NBC News.

Investigators believe Kushner has significant information relevant to their inquiry, officials said. That does not mean they suspect him of a crime or intend to charge him.

The FBI’s scrutiny of Kushner places the bureau’s sprawling counterintelligence and criminal investigation not only on the doorstep of the White House, but in the Trump family circle. The Washington Post first reported last week that a senior White House official close to Trump was a “person of interest,” but did not name the person. The term “person of interest” has no legal meaning.

The officials said Kushner is in a different category from former Trump aides Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn, who are formally considered subjects of the investigation. Records of both Manafort and Flynn have been demanded by grand jury subpoenas, NBC News has reported.

……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16119

ConservativeGranny #16134

I wonder if the Russians were giving Trump’s campaign money as well? I have long thought that Kushner may be involved. It seems Trump uses him as a go-between for many things. Trump uses people do to his dirty work for him and keep his hands clean. I think the real “deal maker” is Kushner.

I also believe that one of the main reasons Trump wanted his family working for him in DC was loyalty. When you are corrupt you can count on family to cover for you more than those outside of the circle.

To add to all of this corruption his daughter easily manipulates him. I think we will find that Trump will become more and more liberal as time goes on and we shouldn’t be surprised when he does a l80 on his campaign rhetoric.

EVERYDAY #16135

Initially, I called the Trumps the royal family. Now they are more like a Mafia family.

Oh, the Trump fans like to point to JFK and his brother, Bobby but this is different. For one thing, Bobby had an actual cabinet post, for which he was nominated and okayed by the Senate. And Bobby had actual qualifications for the Attorney General post. What qualifications do the Trump kids and the son-in-law have? Are we taxpayers paying for these “advisors?”

The Obamas were grifers, plundering the Treasury to finance their lavish lifestyles and to support the mother-in-law. The Trumps are not an improvement, and this family may be a lot worse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.