Office supply stores offer to laminate COVID-19 vaccine cards for free

Source: The Hill | March 27, 2021 | Celine Castronuovo

National office supply store chains are offering free lamination services to customers for their coronavirus vaccine record cards issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 

Office Depot, OfficeMax and Staples this week announced plans to allow customers with a vaccine card to get it laminated free of charge to protect the document from getting damaged. 

Through at least July 25, customers who walk into Office Depot and OfficeMax store locations nationwide with their card indicating at least one dose of one of the federally-approved coronavirus vaccines will be able to have it laminated. 

No purchase is required to receive the service, according to Office Depot’s promotional flyer, and customers must present the coupon code: 52516714. 

Office supply retailer Staples is also joining in on the service. While several news outlets reported that the Staples offer will last until April 3, a company spokesperson told CNN that the offer currently does not have an end date for all of its U.S. locations. 

The Hill has reached out to Staples for more information on the timeline of the promotion. 

Staples customers may use the coupon code 81450 to get their vaccine card laminated. 

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #48160

EVERYDAY #48163

This is wonderful for me. Lord knows the damage I wreak on paper cards. I’m surprised my CDC card is still in one piece.

I also read a suggestion that we take a photograph of our cards in case the original is lost. And I’m going to have photocopies made for my doctors and in case there is something else that requires proof of vaccination.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.