Rush Limbaugh Suggests Corey Lewandowski Arrest Nothing But A Political Attack

Source: Red State | March 29, 2016 | Caleb Howe

Today on his program, conservative talk king Rush Limbaugh discussed the news breaking this morning that Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has been arrested and charged in the incident involving Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields.

The Jupiter police have stated that it is an arrest, though Rush has his doubts. But he discusses the video and the incident itself at some length. Without saying it outright, it is clear Rush is suggesting that this entire situation is an invention of the media and “anti-Trump forces” to try and end his campaign; a politically motivated conspiracy feeding the Trump anti-woman narrative.

Of course, as anyone who reads RedState knows, Trump’s problems with women are not a manufactured narrative. He definitely has an electoral problem with women as well as an overt psychological problem with them. And the Jupiter police and countless other decent human beings see a problem specifically with what happened between Trump’s campaign manager and reporter Michelle Fields.

Rush does not believe that. Take a listen to this brief clip (transcript below.)

….

I like Rush. He is a conservative, and I hate that people say he has “sold out” or that he is a Trump booster. Moreover he is important and people listen to him, and I am not. But I do think that he has missed big parts of this story, whether from simple lack of all the facts, or from a long, practiced, understandable skepticism of anything said by the press and especially from stories that smack of “War on Women” social justice idiocy. He’s got it wrong. Because he is important and people listen to him, that’s a big deal.

But this is not what you think it is, Mr. Limbaugh. Or at least what you suggest it is in the above clip. It is not a concoction or a conspiracy. This is real, and it is happening. And the Jupiter police have the handcuffs to prove it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3401

Consistent #3402

Take the veil of your eyes, Rush!

rodamala #3405

Take the veil of your eyes, Rush!

Maybe he needs occular implants too? Come on, Rush! Sheesh!

slhancock1948 #3422

I rarely listen to Rush these days and I have a subscription. I’ve emailed several times saying that his almost constant coverage of everything Trump gives Trump a lot of airtime, even though he publicly says that Cruz is the real conservative. Why no airtime for Cruz? Why not ask him on the program? Is he afraid that he’ll lose listeners? It’s Trump, Trump, Trump every day. He denies that he spends so much time on Trump, but I think he’s not being honest with himself, not listening to his own broadcasts later to see that he actually IS spending that huge amount of time on him.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #3423

When you think about it, Hannity, most of Fox News people, Savage, Wilkow and others are all in for Trump, even though they say that they do not endorse. They don’t have to. It’s obvious. Mark Levin and Steve Deace are in for Cruz. Rush claims Cruz is the conservative, but honestly I think that he admires Trump too much. I wonder who he’ll vote for…or whom he has already voted for.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #3430

Would Rush feel the same if it were his wife with bruises?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.