Stormy Daniels claims she was threatened over alleged affair

Source: The Hill | March 25, 2018 | Julia Manchester

Adult-film actress Stormy Daniels says she was threatened after she agreed to discuss her alleged affair with President Trump to a publication in 2011. 

“I was in a parking lot, going to a fitness class with my infant daughter. Taking, you know, the seats facing backwards in the backseat, diaper bag, you know, gettin’ all the stuff out. And a guy walked up on me and said to me, ‘Leave Trump alone. Forget the story,'” Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, told Anderson Cooper on CBS’s “60 Minutes” on Sunday.

“And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, ‘That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.’ And then he was gone,” she continued. 

The alleged incident occurred after Daniels agreed to an interview with a sister publication of In Touch magazine for $15,000.

“You took it as a direct threat?” Cooper asked her. 

“Absolutely. I was rattled. I remember going into the workout class. And my hands are shaking so much, I was afraid I was gonna drop her,” she said.

Daniels said she did not see the man again, but said she would recognize him if she did. 

She said she did not go to the police because she was frightened. 

……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #22606

EVERYDAY #22609

I’m almost inclined to believe her story — given Trump’s track record. As to the threats — I think Trump is in debt up to his eyeballs. So it is possible he might have associated with some unsavory types to keep his businesses afloat and to keep up his lavish lifestyle. Could be that one of these unsavory types had “collectors” on retainer willing to do a little favor for Trump.

But this represents the workings of a vivid imagination. Like the Roy Moore accusers and all these Me Too allegations — I cannot accept this woman’s story as truth until and unless there is some real, corroborating evidence or eyewitnesses. Supposedly, she has evidence, but cannot or will not produce it publicly at this time. Makes me wonder if proof really exists.

Consistent #22615
    ConservativeGranny #22616

Being that she was paid off to shut her up kind of makes me think the story is true. But the real clincher for me was that she was supposed to destroy any evidence, photos, texts etc. If there was no affair why did she need to destroy those things?

When you weigh the credibility of Stormi and Trump they both fall way short in the credibility category. Trump lies just about everyday and she more or less admits that she wasn’t attracted to Trump but wanted to get on his reality show. A smart man with a less inflated ego would have stayed far away from someone like her.

But yes, considering Trump’s history it wouldn’t be surprising and considering what he did to Ted Cruz it would be Karma. I think they probably had sex but I think that the threat story may have been made up. Like with many things Trump would have been better keeping his mouth shut about this, letting her have her 15 minutes of fame and moving on. Now his he and his lawyer are being looked at for possible campaign finance violations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.