Trump calls for prosecution of Democrats after reports of impending indictments

Source: Washington Examiner | October 29, 2017 | Kyle Feldscher

Trump calls for prosecution of Democrats after reports of impending indictments in Russia probe: ‘DO SOMETHING’

President Trump responded to reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is about to indict people in his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election by pointing the finger at Democrats.

Trump said the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with the Kremlin is “phony,” “bad for our country,” a “witch hunt,” and “evil politics.”

He added the news that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid for the unverified dossier alleging scandalous behavior by Trump has united Republicans.

“Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?), the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more,” Trump tweeted.

“Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia, ‘collusion,’ which doesn’t exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R’s are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!”

…….

The $12 million figure refers to the amount of money Clinton’s campaign paid to Perkins and Cole, a law firm that then paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research on Trump. Fusion GPS then paid former British spy Christopher Steele, who authored the dossier on Trump that was released shortly before the inauguration.

It’s not clear if all $12 million the Clinton campaign paid to the law firm went toward funding the dossier.

…….

Later on, Trump added the new focus on the Russia investigation is likely a distraction from the Republican push for tax reform.

“All of this ‘Russia’ talk right when the Republicans are making their big push for historic Tax Cuts & Reform. Is this coincidental? NOT!” Trump tweeted.

…….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #19601

ConservativeGranny #19603

And does he think we think that all this sudden finger pointing at the Clintons is a coinky dink? We wanted the justice department to go after Hillary and he pretended he did as well. Until he got elected then all of a sudden he didn’t want to hurt Hillary and she had suffered enough. Now he whines about it? Forgive me if I have no sympathy for him and believe his sudden outrage now at the Clintons isn’t nothing but a distraction.

EVERYDAY #19605

I agree, Granny.

Consistent #19606

Consistent #19614

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.